1. Wall Push-ups
Wall pumps are excellent toners for the arms. They work on shoulders, lats, biceps, and triceps.
Steps to make wall pumps
1. Stand in front of a wall about 1 to 2 feet apart.
2. Raise your arms and place your palms against the wall, slightly wider than the width of your shoulders. Your fingers should be pointing up.
3. Keep your legs still, bend your elbows, and bring your chest and chin closer to the wall. This is your starting position.
4. Take a deep breath, exhale, and press on the wall until your elbows are slightly bent and your chest and chin are away from the wall.
5. Breathe in and return to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
source: youtube SimpleTips Anwesha
This exercise is somewhat challenging because you need to balance your body on your palms and fingers. Your main strength has been tested.
The steps for performing pushups
1. Lie on the carpet and look at the floor.
2. Place your palms on the floor, close to your chest, your arms open on your shoulders, your elbows bent and pointed at your feet and your fingertips pointing forward.
3. Keep your feet together, bend your toes, keep your chin on the floor and be happy.
4. Count 3, 2, 1 and stand up and stretch your elbows. Look at the mat. Keep your core busy and your head in a straight line with your heels. You will be on an arm board.
5. Exhale, bend your elbows and lower your chest and chin to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
You can perform knee pushups, wide arm pushups, or diamond pushups to strengthen arms, chest, and shoulders.
3. Tricep Dips
These targets your triceps or the muscles in the back of your arms. Toning these muscles will prevent flabby arms.
Steps to make triceps dips
1. Sit on a bench or sofa. Keep your knees bent, legs close together, feet flat on the mat, arms behind you, elbows slightly bent and fingers pointing toward your body.
2. Balance your body on your arms, lift your hips from the bench or sofa and take two steps forward.
3. Slowly lower your hips.
4. As soon as your hips are about to touch the ground, lift them by extending your arms. This ends a rehearsal.
5. Bend your elbows and lower your hips. Make 3 sets of 10 sets.
4. Floor Dips
This targets your triceps or the muscles in the back of your arms. Toning these muscles will prevent flabby arms.
Steps for Dips on the Floor
1. Sit on the mat. Keep your knees bent, legs close together, feet flat on the mat, arms behind you, elbows slightly bent and fingers pointing toward your body.
2. Lift your body until your arms are fully extended.
3. Hold this pose for a moment. Bend your elbows and bring your body back to the starting position. Don’t let your hips touch the floor until you’ve finished a set. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
5. Plank Up-Downs
Boards strengthen your main strength. The up and down of the boards improves the shape and strength of your arms. They target the biceps, triceps, shoulders, and torso.
Steps to raise and lower the boards
1. Accept dog ownership by placing your palms flat on the mat, keeping your knees, right spine, and neck in a neutral position.
2. Extend your legs backward one by one. Keep your arms straight and your head, spine, and hips in a straight line. This is your starting position.
3. Support your torso on your left palm, hit your right palm, bend your right elbow, and place your right forearm on the floor (like the elbow plank). Bend your left elbow a little to support this movement.
4. Fist your left palm, bend your left elbow, and place your left forearm on the floor. You are now in the position of the elbow plank.
5. Place your right palm flat on the floor and then your left palm. Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
6. Plank Taps
They are excellent for strengthening the strength of the arms.
Steps to make board taps
1. Suppose an arm plank position.
2. Keep your heart engaged, your neck in a neutral position, and watch the mat.
3. Tap your left shoulder with your right palm and put it back on the mat.
4. Touch your right shoulder with your left shoulder and put it back on the pillow. Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
7. Half-Cobra Push-up
It is an incredible exercise that will get rid of all this in no time. Avoid if you have a lower back injury.
Steps to make a half push-up cobra
1. Lie on your stomach, elbows arched back and close to your body and hands on either side of your chest.
2. Push yourself (by forcing your triceps muscles) into a semi-cobra position by lifting your chest off the ground. Make sure your belly button always touches the ground.
3. Use your arms, not your torso and hips, when lifting.
4. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 5 repetitions.
8. Lateral Plank Walks
Like climbers, side steps on a plank require you to be in the plank position and walk sideways.
Steps to make sideboard rides
1. Suppose an arm plank position.
2. Keep your heart engaged and place your palm and right foot about 15-20 cm to your right.
3. Bring your left foot and palm to the position where your palm and right foot were originally located.
4. Do the same on your left, i.e. move from your right to your left. Do 3 sets of 2 repetitions.
9. Plank With Leg Lift
This exercise is the opposite of inverted plank leg lifting. It is an excellent basic exercise and activates the biceps, triceps, and extensors and flexors of the wrist.
Steps to make a plank with a leg lift
1. Get into a plank position, hold your heart in place, keep your elbows just below your shoulders. Continue to breathe.
2. Lift your left leg off the ground. Keep the leg straight and hold it there for 3 seconds.
3. Lower your left leg and lift your right leg off the ground. Hold it there for 3 seconds and lower it.
4. Do 3 sets of 8 repetitions.
10. Single-leg Triceps Dips
A leg triceps bottoms are simple and effective and are one of the best things you can do for your arms.
Steps for One Leg Triceps Dips
1. Stand 2 feet from a bench, sofa, or stable object. Put your hands on it.
2. Lift one leg off the ground and keep it straight.
3. Bend your elbows and lower your hips.
4. Return to the starting position.
5. Do 10 reps, then lower your leg. Repeat with the other leg. Do sets of 10 repetitions.